Monday, February 4, 2013

Listen to Him! (Matthew 17:5)


Matthew 17:5
"While he was still speaking, a bright cloud enveloped them, and a voice from the cloud said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased. Listen to him!""

------

Listen to Him!  God is telling us to listen to Jesus! Oh if we would just listen, repent, turn, and follow the model of how he wants us to live our lives.  

We have all seen the acronym WWJD, right?  I challenge you to really listen to Jesus this week and speak every word and make every move as you believe Jesus would.

Here's an old song from the group Acapella that is based on this verse and it is called none other then "Listen To Him".  I pray this song will stick in your head this week and you will be reminded of this command.

And I just had to include this other great Acapella song called "Who is gonna tell the child about Jesus?"  These guys are incredible singers.  Enjoy!

...and as always...don't forget to love God, love others, and use every minute for His glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment